Mail archive
acf

[Acf] acf update for alpine 1.5.7

From: Nathan Angelacos <nangel_at_nothome.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:57:59 -0500

busybox httpd in alpine 1.5.7 is severely brain-damaged.

It /must/ be run as a daemon - it closes stdin prematurely when run from
inetd, which means form data is never passed to the cgi (haserl "cannot
read from stdin" error)

all views had to have

HTTP 200 OK

added as the first line. httpd no longer adds the HTTP result code when
specifying content-type. (its like NPF - but always) (I've never seen
another web server work this badly - even the LEAF Shell driven httpd
worked better than this.)

i've svn committed the acf .lsp changes necessary to get it to work.

haserl 0.9.14 in 1.5.7 is brain-damaged. It tries to be smart and use
";" instead of "\n" to break inline commands. ";" doesn't always work
in shell or lua - so we are going back to 0.9.13 behaviour. 0.9.15 is
in the works and should be out in the next day or so.