Mail archive
acf

[Acf] Updated packages

From: Mika Havela <mika.havela_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:19:17 +0200

Hi!
New acf-packages has been uploaded to dev.alpinelinux.org.
These can be included in next release of Alpine.

acf-alpine-baselayout-0.3.1.tar.bz2 (Graphical changes and some small
bugfix on interfaces)
acf-fetchmail-0.1.0.tar.bz2 (New to Alpine distro - Showing some basic
information.)
acf-ipsec-tools-0.2.0.tar.bz2 (New to Alpine distro - Showing some
basic information. And modify config capability.)
acf-opennhrp-0.2.1.tar.bz2 (New to Alpine distro - Added expert
functionality to be able to modify config)
acf-openntpd-0.3.1.tar.bz2 (Now showing if the process will autostart
at next boot)
acf-quagga-0.1.0.tar.bz2 (New to Alpine distro - Showing some basic
information. Until we get real info from bgpd, we just display
standard routing information.)
acf-shorewall-0.3.1.tar.bz2 (Now showing if the process will autostart
at next boot)
acf-snort-0.3.1.tar.bz2 (Now showing if the process will autostart at next boot)
acf-tinydns-0.1.0.tar.bz2 (New to Alpine distro - Showing some basic
information on tinydns status and config)

There is still some things that needs to be fixed in some of these
packages... So it could be that I can update them before next Alpine
release. In that case I send a new note.
Next I work on:
* ipsec-tools - Show information on certificates (expiration dates and
other important information)
* quagga - Needs to show bgpd information (coming from 'telnet localhost bgpd')
* shorewall - When using config-tab you cant change order of the rules
(which is not that good :-)
* tinydns - Needs something so we can modify configs

<<mika>>