Mail archive
acf

[Acf] New skin

From: Mika Havela <mika.havela_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:18:58 +0200

Hi!
We are glad to announce that we got a a contribution on a skin called 'alps'.
The contributor is a WebDesigner called Pepe Juntunen (Sweden).
Alps skin is in svn and will probably also come on next Alpine release.
acf-core has been changed to use 'alps' as default skin.

Pepe got some html dumps to work with, so when importing hes skin to
acf, some things started to look a bit funny. We hope he will get a
chance to work against svn version (or against latest Alpine release).
After Pepe made the skin we had a change in the template which lead to
alps broke. But I changed it so the skin works (but it probably
doesn't look exactly as Pepe wants it to look).
Alps skin is not yet finished (according to Pepe) so he is planning on
continuing hes work on this skin.

I have been in contact with Pepe and encouraged him to join
acf_at_lists.alpinelinux.org and I expressed our thanks to hes
contribution in this.

<<mhavela>>