Mail archive
acf

Re: [Acf] [alpine-devel] bgpd script change request

From: Mika Havela <mika.havela_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 09:58:23 +0200

Hi! Actually I think "bgpd start" will freeze your ACF no matter the
status of quagga/zebra. I thought it had something to do with bgpd
modifying the routes and that the previous session is no longer valid.
I had a plan to look at it, but haven't had time lately.
And I will be unavailable until Jul 21 so I won't be able to look at
it for a while, but hopefully someone else could do so?!? If problem
remains when I come back, I could have a look.
Anyway, my guess is that it has to do with the routes changing and the
/tmp/session getting broken somehow.

Thanks for reporting.
<<mika>>