Mail archive
acf

Re: [acf] Dependencies for apk's

From: Ted Trask <ttrask01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:57:54 -0700 (PDT)

The logfile tail just uses jQuery, which is already in core.  I don't plan on adding any dependencies beyond Core and Alpine-Baselayout.  If I do, I'll let you know. Ted ----- Original Message ---- From: Mika Havela <mika.havela_at_gmail.com> To: acf_at_lists.alpinelinux.org Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2008 11:56:01 AM Subject: [acf] Dependencies for apk's Hi all! I noticed that some new functionallity has been added. The tail-logfile is a nice feature that will be apreciated by many. But that gave me a thought... Would we need to add som more depenencies for the apk's that has new functionallity? If so, please reply with information on which package needs more/less dependencies and I see to that they get added/removed. Thanks for your help! <<mhavela>>