Mail archive
acf

Fwd: [acf] New release on acf's

From: Mika Havela <mika.havela_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:03:31 +0200

  On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Ted Trask <ttrask01_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> > I know that acf-dansguardian is broken, but I didn't have time to fix
> it (or try to figure out why it's broken).
> I modified the status, startstop, and expert pages a few weeks ago, but
> didn't touch anything else. Today I've started to work on the other
> actions. Not sure what you're referring to when you say it's broken.
>
> Ted

 I only tryed it out using latest svn-trunk this morning.
I should try it using latest apk (latest Alpine iso), I just haven't had
time to test it.
If you have a chance to look at it, it would be great (if you make it
today... then maybe we could have dansguardian working for the 'real' 1.7.22
release)... that is... /if/ it's really broken.
So if you could download 1.17.22_rc2, boot it and 'setup-webconf && apk_add
acf-dansguardian' and test if it works, it would be great!
Thanks!
<<mhavela>>