Mail archive
acf

[acf] acf-opennhrp

From: Mika Havela <mika.havela_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:36:08 +0200

Hi!
I'm looking at the statuspage of acf-opennhrp.
Some time ago we had a bit more user friendly status page.
It showed icons describing if things was OK or not and also describing text
in case something was wrong. And the output was a bit more formatted (user
friendly).
Now when looking at the statuspage we only seem to have the raw ouptut of
'opennhrpctl show'.

I tried to figure out when in time the formatted output disappeared and why,
but I don't seem to figure out when/why.

Does anybody know the history of this.
And do we know if the plan is to apply the more formatted way of presenting
the status?

<<mhavela>>