Mail archive
acf

[acf] acf-alpine-baselayout

From: Mika Havela <mika.havela_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:01:01 +0200

Hi ttrask.
Seems acf-alpine-baselayout needs iproute2 to work (for showing network
statistics). I noticed this when trying to use 'network activity' (which btw
is a really nice feature) on a box that didn't have iproute2 (figured it out
with help from ncopa).
Could you confirm if we should add iproute2 as dependency for
acf-alpine-baselayout or if we should to this in some other way (eg. use
/proc/net/dev instead).
If possible, I think it would be good to try not to use dependencies (less
dependencies means less usage of memory).

<<mhavela>>