Mail archive
acf

Re: [acf] Preparing new release on ACF's

From: Ted Trask <ttrask01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:42:13 -0700 (PDT)

Since you tagged the ACF archive for the 23 release, I've found and fixed a few bugs. Squid threw an exception when saving - fixed in 1520 Interfaces missing a require statement - fixed in 1521 DNSCache would falsely report success - fixed in 1522 If you could incorporate these changes in the release, that would be great.  However, I would not include the other changes I've made today.  I made some substantial changes to the libs, and they haven't been well tested yet.  It might be easier just to release as is and worry about these changes for the next release. Ted