Mail archive
acf

Re: [acf] Preparing new release on ACF's

From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:39:30 +0200

On Thu, 2008-09-25 at 13:42 -0700, Ted Trask wrote:
> Since you tagged the ACF archive for the 23 release, I've found and
> fixed a few bugs.
>
> Squid threw an exception when saving - fixed in 1520
> Interfaces missing a require statement - fixed in 1521
> DNSCache would falsely report success - fixed in 1522
>
> If you could incorporate these changes in the release, that would be
> great. However, I would not include the other changes I've made
> today. I made some substantial changes to the libs, and they haven't
> been well tested yet. It might be easier just to release as is and
> worry about these changes for the next release.

looks like i need to post a reminder here a few days before I create a
beta.

I'm trying to stick to 2 weeks cycle. On friday I do the release. On
wednesday that week i do the beta/rc release. So if I have ebuilds
wednesday noon CEST it would be great. It means that Ted should have his
things he want on the friday release ready on tuesday. Then he can
download the beta on wednesday and verify that the things he'd expect be
on the iso really ends up there.

We are making to get your stuff in this time though.

Thanks!