Mail archive
acf

Re: [acf] Announcement: Mailing List Archives available + new list

From: Ted Trask <ttrask01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 05:24:35 -0700 (PDT)

I find it odd that there is not a single message from me in either mailing list. This will test to see if they show up. Ted ----- Original Message ---- From: Nathan Angelacos <nangel_at_nothome.org> To: acf@lists.alpinelinux.org; Alpine Developers <alpine-devel@lists.alpinelinux.org> Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 1:11:24 AM Subject: [acf] Announcement: Mailing List Archives available + new list The mailinglist archives are available at http://lists.alpinelinux.org. They are generated once every 24 hours.  Thanks to all who helped make this happen. There's still work to do - the main lists.alpinelinux.org index page has to be cleaned up - but at least the archives are available now. A new mailing list has been set up for Security related announcements. If you would like to subscribe to this mailing list, send an email to alpine-security+subscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org (we hope this will be a low traffic list!) --- Unsubscribe:  acf+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org Help:        acf+help@lists.alpinelinux.org ---