Mail archive
acf

[acf] more acf-weblog comments

From: Timo Teräs <timo.teras_at_iki.fi>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:09:15 +0300

Hi again,

I was looking at the stuff again. I think the purging is working after all.
I was just confused by the "history" and "usage" stuff, since they get
purged only after a year. Could write a comment on those pages that they
get stored for a year or so?

Also, I suspect that when "usage" page has >6 months of history it'll be
cumbersome to scroll the long long web page. Might be an idea to collapse
the data first to monthly stats, with links to hourly stuff from each month?

I fixed history view to ORDER BY date. However, it's only second precision
so multiple log entries during one second period still get messed. You might
need to add auto-incrementing sequence to the log table. Or add the logging
time precision.

Thanks,
  Timo