Mail archive
acf

[acf] ZTE MF636 (Rogers Rocket Stick)

From: Trevor Howe <tahowe256201_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:51:22 -0600

Has anyone used Alpine with the Rogers Rocket Stick? It is made by ZTE and
is the MF636. I am trying to get my ducks in a row before the stick arrives
later this week as I have to get all my files while at work as I currently
have no internet at home and my home computers do not run Windows so I do
not have a computer I can just plug it into and it will work.

Thanks for any help,

Trevor