Mail archive
acf

Re: [acf] How to install alpine on btrfs

From: Ted Trask <ttrask01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 05:39:43 -0800 (PST)

You should probably have sent this request to alpine-devel_at_lists.alpinelinux.org instead of here, since the question is not ACF related. But anyway ... Sorry, but documentation is an area that we are working to improve. I know that several are actively using Alpine Linux for VoIP applications, and it is one of our focuses. We have packages for Kamailio, Freeswitch, and Asterisk (if not more). You didn't give much detail as to what you were trying to do, but you could take a look at the following docs to get some ideas: http://alpinelinux.org/wiki/Kamailio http://alpinelinux.org/wiki/2600hz http://alpinelinux.org/wiki/Freepbx_on_asterisk http://alpinelinux.org/wiki/Freepbx_on_Alpine_Linux http://alpinelinux.org/wiki/Setting_up_Zaptel/Asterisk_on_Alpine As I was not involved in writing/testing these docs, I can't vouch for their accuracy :( but they are a starting point. Ted Trask ________________________________ From: Wei Liang(David) <weiliang_at_danfoss.com> To: acf@lists.alpinelinux.org Sent: Fri, February 25, 2011 2:10:03 AM Subject: [acf] How to install alpine on btrfs How to install alpine on btrfs Hi , I want to install alpine to a very old computer using btrfs as a VOIP server. I have been searching the internet but no manual for Alpine linux. Is there any reference for this ? 敬礼| Med venlig hilsen | Best regards David Wei