Mail archive
acf

(unknown charset) RE: [acf] How to install alpine on btrfs

From: (unknown charset) Wei Liang(David) <"Wei>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 14:56:48 +0100

Hi Ted,
    Thank you very much for the reply.I then also copy this letter to the alpine-devel_at_lists.alpinelinux.org list.
    Here is some detail. I have set up a VOIP server using Alpine and Asterisk,and this server has worked well for monthes. But we recently need to change the hard disk since it is not very stable, I would like to re-install the system to a btrfs instead of the ext3. But after searching in both alpine wiki and google, I found no document for installating alpine with root filesystem using btrfs, and that why I am writing.
    I really love this distro,it's the best one I've ever used for a VOIP server.
    Thank you.

敬礼 | Med venlig hilsen | Best regards

David Wei