Mail archive
acf

[acf] Architecture of ACF and example

From: Jerry Jacobs <xor.gate.engineering_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:35:54 +0200

Dear All,

I started some time with ACF and liked the idea very much, now I
started to create a ACF plugin for Config Server Firewall on my Debian
VPS but I get a bit lost about the usage of the cfe (table of values)
and how to get the variables into the html. Maybe a experienced
developer can extend the documentation with some more examples and a
architecture diagram is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Jerry Jacobs