Mail archive

[acf] move of libs to acf namespace and acf-cli

From: Natanael Copa <>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:06:18 +0100


I have moved all the acf-libs to acf namespace. It means that you will
now have to do:




  somelib = require("acf.somelib")

I have added compat symlinks so the old style will work for now. All
new code should use the acf. prefix from require. (well, after next
acf-libs release atleast)

I have also renamed acf_cli to acf-cli (easier to type and nothing uses
it yet) and added a compat script that will issue a working if the
old .../cgi-bin/cli script is used.

I did the same with the mvc.lua relocation, but so far the relocation
does not appear to have broken anything.

All changes are pushed to git and will hopefully be included in next
releases. I think the acf-core-0.15.0 can be tagged from master rather
than the 0.14-stable branch of the 0.13-stable. It should be backwards



Received on Thu Jan 12 2012 - 17:06:18 UTC