[acf] Upgrade to acf-core-0.15 (and all other ACFs)
Today I checked in acf-core-0.15.0 to the master branch and edge build. Since there were significant changes, I also had to upgrade all of the other ACF packages to work with it. There should be minimal change to functionality or look and feel, but changes to how things work. Please let me know if you find any problems.
For background, please see http://bugs.alpinelinux.org/issues/648
You can also check the git history at http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/acf-core/ and http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/acf-lib/
The purpose for the changes are to simplify the handling of forms, make the code more consistent, and enable the use of ACF through acf-cli and other applications.
The basic changes are:
* Changed how forms work
* Submitted using "submit" rather than using the button label
* Passing all clientdata, the self pointer, and the button label to the model
* Made more actions into forms
* Changed all redirect_to_referrer actions to forms
* Changed startstop to be a normal form and automatically determine which actions are available
* Changed viewfunctions.lua to htmlviewfunctions.lua and made it an actual module
* Removed controllerfunctions.lua and moved the form handling into the controller (mvc.lua or acf_xxx-controller.lua)
* Created an auto_view functionality for actions that do not need a custom view
* Works for HTML, AJAX, stream, and serialized LUA
* The client can specify the viewtype
If you are looking to port a custom ACF to work with acf-core-0.15.0, please look at examples in the git repositories. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Received on Tue Aug 21 2012 - 18:25:27 GMT