Mail archive
alpine-aports

[alpine-aports] <? print $subject; ?>

From: Mrs. Angela Benjamin <mrsangelabenn1_at_yahoo.com.ph>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 02:31:17 -0500
Greetings, I am Mrs. Angela Benjamin an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 15 Million us Dollars and I needed a very honest and sincere Individual or cooperate organization that will use the fund for work of humanity, I found your email address from the Human resources data base and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the work of humanity as i have stated hear To fulfilled my late husband wishes please , kindly reply me back through my Private email address for more explanations : mrsangelabenn1_at_yahoo.com.ph Regards, Mrs. Angela Benjamin --- Unsubscribe: alpine-aports+unsubscribe_at_lists.alpinelinux.org Help: alpine-aports+help_at_lists.alpinelinux.org --- Received on Sat Jan 03 2015 - 02:31:17 GMT