Mail archive
alpine-aports

Re: [alpine-aports] skarnet.org packages

From: Leonardo Arena <rnalrd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:22:40 +0100

On mer, 2015-02-25 at 14:43 -0500, John Regan wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> I've taken a crack at packaging software from http://skarnet.org/software/ :
>
> * skalibs
> * execline
> * s6
> * s6-portable-utils
> * s6-linux-utils
> * s6-dns
> * s6-networking
>
> s6 is the notable package. It's a process supervisor similar to runit, I've taken
> to using it in my own projects. It's really useful in container environments, where
> you just want a small and simple supervisor to watch a few services.

Hi,
all patches have been applied with the exception of s6-linux-utils which
fails to build:

http://bld1.alpinelinux.org/buildlogs/build-edge-x86/testing/s6-linux-utils/s6-linux-utils-2.0.0.1-r0.log

Could you please send over an updated patch?

Also few of them had missing checksums:

http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/commit/?id=21e3c7005f13f1c679a764b410af28b0a7bd4157

Thanks!

- leo