~alpine/aports

1

[alpine-aports] sword 1.7.4-r1 ok for main

Isaac Dunham <ibid.ag@gmail.com>
<20150424135119.GA1834@newbook>
I've installed sword 1.7.4-r1, and it seems to work properly in my testing
(installmgr and diatheke both work, as does Xiphos).
So I think sword could move to main.

I've tested Xiphos and the part I use works right, but I don't know how to
test biblesync just yet; since that's a dependency of Xiphos, it might be
premature to move those two packages to main.

Thanks,
Isaac Dunham

---
Unsubscribe:  alpine-aports+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
Help:         alpine-aports+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
---
Leonardo Arena <rnalrd@gmail.com>
<1430120312.18450.15.camel@df1844j>
In-Reply-To
<20150424135119.GA1834@newbook> (view parent)
On ven, 2015-04-24 at 06:51 -0700, Isaac Dunham wrote:
> I've installed sword 1.7.4-r1, and it seems to work properly in my testing
> (installmgr and diatheke both work, as does Xiphos).
> So I think sword could move to main.

Done.

Thanks!

- leo