Mail archive
alpine-aports

[alpine-aports] sword 1.7.4-r1 ok for main

From: Isaac Dunham <ibid.ag_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 06:51:20 -0700

I've installed sword 1.7.4-r1, and it seems to work properly in my testing
(installmgr and diatheke both work, as does Xiphos).
So I think sword could move to main.

I've tested Xiphos and the part I use works right, but I don't know how to
test biblesync just yet; since that's a dependency of Xiphos, it might be
premature to move those two packages to main.

Thanks,
Isaac Dunham