Mail archive
alpine-aports

[alpine-aports] Moving erlang and elixir to main repo

From: Marlus Saraiva <marlus.saraiva_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 19:37:55 -0300

I've been maintaining and using the elixir package for a couple of months
now. So far, I haven't run into any issues, so I want to move it to the
main repo. The package depends on erlang, therefore I'll need to move all
the erlang packages too. Since I'm not the maintainer of the erlang
packages, I'm asking for permission to this.

Thanks!
Marlus