Mail archive
alpine-aports

[alpine-aports] Re: Broken packages

From: Valery Kartel <valery.kartel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 01:14:24 +0200

It need to be agreed some kind of fair play, I think.

When upgrading a library it should be informed about the list of packages
that depend on it, and can be broken.

the easiest way is to grep a dependent list, increase their $pkgrel
variable and commit it.

In case of libsodium is:
$ cd aports
$ grep -lr libsodium-dev */*/APKBUILD | xargs -n1 dirname
main/zeromq
testing/dnscrypt-proxy
testing/fastd
testing/quicktun
testing/tinyssh

from this list the only main/zeromq commited to rebuild