Mail archive
alpine-aports

Re: [alpine-aports] Broken packages

From: IT Developer <developer_at_it-offshore.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 00:44:14 +0000

In the tinyssh "README.alpine" there are also instructions for running
tinyssh via inetd.

apk search does not show 'ucspi-tcp' but it is still installable:
musl64 [~/aports/testing/tinyssh]$ sudo apk del ucspi-tcp
(1/1) Purging ucspi-tcp (0.88-r1)
Executing busybox-1.24.1-r4.trigger
OK: 275 MiB in 100 packages
musl64 [~/aports/testing/tinyssh]$ sudo apk add ucspi-tcp
(1/1) Installing ucspi-tcp (0.88-r1)
Executing busybox-1.24.1-r4.trigger
OK: 275 MiB in 101 packages
musl64 [~/aports/testing/tinyssh]$ which tcpserver
/usr/bin/tcpserver

Stuart.

On 08/11/15 22:53, Isaac Dunham wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 08, 2015 at 06:03:34PM +0000, IT Developer wrote:
>> On 08/11/15 17:27, Valery Kartel wrote:
>>> Current version libsodium library is so.17
>>> There is a list of broken packages, that linked against old version of
>>> libsodium.so.13
>>> testing/dnscrypt-prosy
>>> testing/fastd
>>> testing/quicktun