Mail archive
alpine-aports

[alpine-aports]

From: Corentin Henry <corentinhenry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 11:50:37 +0000

hi,

hping3 is a network tool able to send custom TCP/IP packets and to display
target replies like ping do with ICMP replies. hping3 can handle fragmentation,
and almost arbitrary packet size and content, using the command line interface.

this package builds hping with tcl scripting support.

let me know if there is anything to change, I'm not used yet to packaging.

thanks,
Corentin