Mail archive
alpine-aports

Re: [alpine-aports] phantonjs question

From: Nathan Johnson <nathan_at_nathanjohnson.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 09:42:49 -0500

First off, thank you for the reply. Second, sorry it took so long
to get back to you.

I’ve compiled PhantomJS in several different ways, and I keep
getting a hangup on even trivial examples. I’ve opened a bug here:

https://github.com/ariya/phantomjs/issues/14186

I was able to reproduce the same hangup in an image built from your
Dockerfile. So far I’m not seeing anything interesting in strace,
for now I seem to be stuck. I’ll keep digging, but curious if you can
reproduce this.

Thanks,
Nathan