Mail archive
alpine-aports

[alpine-aports] testing/pigeonhole: new aport

From: Viktor Stanchev <me_at_viktorstanchev.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 22:17:51 -0700

Hi,

This is my first alpine package. I'm building a mail server using docker
containers and I wanted to use alpine as my base image, so I need this
package to do email filtering. This is not the latest version of
pigeonhole, but it's the latest that compiles against the current
version of dovecot (2.2.20-r1). Once dovecot is updated, we can probably
also update this package. Let me know if I need to change anything.

- Viktor