Mail archive
alpine-aports

[alpine-aports] libnss-winbind ABI doesn't match glibc ABI

From: Josiah Worcester <josiahw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 21:09:02 +0000

Hi,
When samba builds without nss.h present, it will use an internal nss.h
header. Unfortunately, this results in the libnss-winbind.so file not
matching glibc ABI. This in itself is fine. However, I'm writing an nscd
which can use NSS modules (for musl use), and I've been trying to match
glibc ABI, to have a hope with working with binary glibc NSS modules.
The fix for this should be fairly simple: make sure a file like
https://github.com/pikhq/musl-nscd/blob/master/include/nss.h is present
when Samba is built.
Thanks