Mail archive
alpine-aports

[alpine-aports] SAP CRM Users Mailing List

From: Kathryn Lott <kathryn.lott_at_sunmicroinfo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 18:04:41 +0000

Hi,

This is Kathryn from pre-sales team. Hope you're doing great.

We have Tailor made list of SAP CRM around the globe. We have gone through your Company profile and thought you would be interested in acquiring this list.

We also provide other technology users like:

1. Salesforce CRM

2. Dynamics CRM

3. SAP Hybris

4. Microsoft Dynamics

5. HubSpot CRM & many More...

We also provide IT Decision Makers, Sales and Marketing Decision Makers, C-level Titles and other titles as per your requirement.

Please review and let me know your interest if you are looking for above mentioned users list or other contacts list for your campaigns.

Await your response!

Thanks,

Kathryn Lott

                                       To OPT-OUT reply leave out in subject line.