Mail archive
alpine-aports

[alpine-aports] Project Funding

From: Thomas Phaahla <tomphaahla_at_gfmt.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 23:32:25 -0700

Good day,

Welcome to our Private Placement Portfolio.

I am a Staff of a Venture Capital Firm specializing in Growth Capital Investments/Loans.We seek to invest in Projects with Public and Private sectors in a broad range of areas including Real estate, Agriculture, Energy, Oil and Gas, emerging markets and high-technology. Within the technology sector, the firm focuses on communications, software, digital content and services.

We have the capacity to invest a considerable amount of funds in any viable project(s) that your company requires funding for on an investment capacity/Loan Application. Upon the review of your company's Project Business Plan we shall determine on the project(s) possible funding. This will be form of a silent and Private Placement Investments.

Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's approval.

Kind Regards,
Thomas Phaahla