Mail archive
alpine-aports

[alpine-aports] Re: redirect question

From: Eric Carrell <eric_at_websiteplanet.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 20:44:58 +0000 (UTC)

hey again -
 just following up :)

 Eric Carrell | Website Planet

 From: Eric Carrell <eric_at_websiteplanet.org>
Date: 2018-10-12 22:16:14.453
To: "Quick Question" <alpine-aports_at_lists.alpinelinux.org>
Subject: redirect question

 hey Quick Question -
 My name is Eric, and I'm on the content team at Website Planet. I wanted to reach out to you after coming across your page here: lists.alpinelinux.org/alpine-aports/0328.html.
 We recently build a killer tool to track redirects. There are a few of these out there, but we built ours to be a bit more quality than the others.
 Do you want to take a look? If so, I can send it over for you to review :)
 Let me know what you think. If I don't hear from you I'll just follow up in a few days.
 Thanks
 - Eric
 --
Eric Carrell | Website Planet