Mail archive
alpine-aports

[alpine-aports] Issue on node: alpine package

From: Roni Colling <roni.c.dev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 17:01:50 +0000

There has been an update to the libcrypto package, now at version 1.1. Have tried to include this in my .gitlab-ci.yml thus:

apk add --no-cache --repository http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/testing/ libcrypto1.1

Trying to use openssl-dev package but this is including libcrypto1.0, colleague has explained this is causing a breaking change.

As a result our pipeline build stage is failing with:

$ apk add --no-cache --repository http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/testing/ libcrypto
fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/testing/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.8/main/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.8/community/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
ERROR: unsatisfiable constraints:
  libcrypto (missing):
    required by: world[libcrypto]

Can you please address and/or advise how to address the missing packages?

My Github username is roni3103, I couldn’t see anywhere on your GitHub page to raise this as an issue. If you need more information please contact me at this email address.

Thanks

Roni