Mail archive
alpine-aports

Re: [alpine-aports] PR Merge?

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:11:38 +0100

Hi,

You can send patch via github PR or via git send-email to alpine-aports
mailing list. If you have a trivial patch you can also do:

  `git format-patch -1 --stdout | tpaste`

and post the URL on IRC Freenode #alpine-devel channel if you have the
attention of a developer with git push access.

I have been on vacation for a month and we have been pretty busy with
the 3.9 release so we have falling behind with the PR queue. Sorry for
that.

Do you have the URL to the github PR?

-nc