Mail archive
alpine-aports

Re: [alpine-aports] PR Merge?

From: Andrew Bell <andrew.bell.ia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 12:23:33 -0500

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 7:11 AM Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can send patch via github PR or via git send-email to alpine-aports
> mailing list. If you have a trivial patch you can also do:
>
> `git format-patch -1 --stdout | tpaste`
>
> and post the URL on IRC Freenode #alpine-devel channel if you have the
> attention of a developer with git push access.

Thanks. I just wasn't sure of the process and the PR had been sitting a
while.

> I have been on vacation for a month and we have been pretty busy with
> the 3.9 release so we have falling behind with the PR queue. Sorry for
> that.
>
> Do you have the URL to the github PR?

https://github.com/alpinelinux/aports/pull/6252

I think this has been taken care of and can be closed. I believe GDAL
will build with GEOS support automatically if it's found without the
explicit --with-geos configuration option. The geos-dev dependency should
do that.

Thanks,

--
Andrew Bell