Re: [alpine-devel] localmount question

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:18:15 +0100

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 18:26 -0800, Ted Trask wrote:
> I added a line to /etc/fstab to automatically load my harddrive.
> However, when I reboot, I get an error that the mount point doesn't
> exist. I had to create a stupid init script that just does a mkdir.
> Can the localmount script be modified to automatically create the
> mount point before calling mount?

Other alternative would be to:

lbu include /path/to/mymount
lbu exclude '/path/to/mymount/*'

and your dir would be included in the apkovl.

you could have modified /etc/init.d/localmount too. lbu detect its
changed and saves your version.

However, since alpine is designed to run from ram, it might not be a bad
idea.

http://dev.alpinelinux.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/alpine-baselayout/commit/?id=d502ce6638987f0693f19c44104cdb6cd8b1be58