Re: [alpine-devel] New aport curl

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:43:35 +0100

On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 10:21 +0100, Carlo Landmeter wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> Ive created a new aport with the new SDK for the 1.9 branch.
> Please review my attached git patch.

Very nice!
This is a good example on how an APKBUILD should look like, with proper
-dev and -doc subpackages.

http://dev.alpinelinux.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/aports/commit/?id=08c339487b68d723219d384f72e06b6bf2162076

Do you mind if I add your email address to the Maintainer comment?

Sees also that the patch added the package to core/ and not to extra/ as
the commit message explained. I will move it.

thanks alot!