[alpine-devel] abuild ideas

Harry Lachanas <grharry@freemail.gr>
<49B21A3B.5060904@freemail.gr>
Hi all,

I finally managed to have a working 1.9.x sdk env and play a bit with it ...

I got into compiling beecrypt to find out that the sdk was missing the
g++ package.

Wouldn't be nice if APKBUILD included a "requires" field  specifying
what short of essential stuff is needed in the sdk to build the package ??

I don't know if I am barking under the wrong tree here, so I've just
dropped  my "skepsis" on the list.
Thanks.

Cheers,

Harry

<1236593295.19020.15.camel@nc>
In-Reply-To
<49B21A3B.5060904@freemail.gr> (view parent)
On Sat, 2009-03-07 at 08:54 +0200, Harry Lachanas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I finally managed to have a working 1.9.x sdk env and play a bit with it ...
>
> I got into compiling beecrypt to find out that the sdk was missing the
> g++ package.
>
> Wouldn't be nice if APKBUILD included a "requires" field  specifying
> what short of essential stuff is needed in the sdk to build the package ??

We have makedepends for that.

hum.
You are right. beecrypt is broken. I will have a look at that later.

Thanks!

-nc