Re: [alpine-devel] Quality of Service

From: Ilya Strelkin <iilluzion_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:56:28 +0300

Thank you!

Having in mind a simplicity i divided configuration file onto two sections:
MAIN and ADVANCED.

Actually MAIN section has 3 parameters: up-link rate, down-link rate and
sub_percent (amount of percent of traffic to sacrifice in order to control a
queue). So in general that's all that should be adjusted before running the
script.

Thanks again for your close attention to this subject.

-is