[alpine-devel] prioritized packages for 1.9

From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:29:31 +0100

So, we are working on porting packages to new build system and some
people have offered help.

I collected a list of prioritized pacakges. Those we want asap:

acf-alpine-baselayout
acf-alpine-conf
acf-apk-tools
acf-chrony
acf-core
acf-dhcp
acf-dnscache
acf-dnsmasq
acf-ipsec-tools
acf-opennhrp
acf-openssh
acf-quagga
acf-shorewall
acf-skins
acf-tinydns
beep
conntrack-tools
dnscache
dnsmasq
libnetfilter_conntrack
libnfnetlink
lm_sensors
pciutils
tinydns

Those are what users who offered early testing is currently using so it
would be nice to get those pretty early too:

bind-tools
bing
coreutils
cracklib
cutter
dhcp
dhcpcd
dosfstools
fprobe
fprobe-ulog
heimdal
iperf
iptraf
libpq (postgresql, not sure if that is prio though)
links
lzo
map
nano
net-snmp
net-tools
nmap
openvpn
snort
tinyproxy

I am currently working on quagga and will start on djbdns after
(dnscache and tinydns)

Thanks!