Re: [alpine-devel] upcomming alpine-1.7.29.1

From: Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 08:44:57 +0100

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 6:22 AM, Harry Lachanas <grharry_at_freemail.gr> wrote:

>> But setting up a chroot/vserver is fairly simple.
>>
>> Have a look at this script.
>> http://dev.alpinelinux.org/~ncopa/alpine/setup-buildozer-chroot
>>

> Ok I 've executed the above script
>>
>> (please note that packages are built against uclibc-0.9.30 so they will
>> not work with the 0.9.28)
>>
>> once in chroot you can:
>>
>> sudo apk_add git && git clone git://dev.alpinelinux.org/aports
>>

> and this .......
>
> Now what ???? :-(
> Trying to figure out the new build env ....
>
>> -nc
>>

> I've found a lots of dirs in /aports with cyclic dependencies ....
> Where do I start from .... ??
>

> Sorry for being a pain ....
>
> Cheers
> Harry.
>

> ---
> Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe_at_lists.alpinelinux.org
> Help:         alpine-devel+help_at_lists.alpinelinux.org
> ---

Hi Harry,

To get you going we have written some documentation on our wiki, you
can find it here:

http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/w/index.php?title=Documentation#Alpine_1.9.x_build_system

Its not complete but its enough to get you going. If you have more
questions you can always visit us on freenode #alpine-linux,
#alpine-devel and of course on this mailing list.

carlo