Re: [alpine-devel] extra/lzo

From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:00:43 +0100

On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 18:06 +0000, Michael Mason wrote:
> Please apply. Thanks for the patience.
> Let me know if there is anything else :)

seems like it does not build the shared object (.so files)

I checked what package uses this lib in 1.8 and it was openvpn, tinc and
vtun.

I think we want the .so file.

I committed the patch and too the liberty to add --enable-shared and
split the package in lzo and lzo-dev. While i was there i removed the
commented out lines (dead code).

Is this ok for you?

Thanks!