[alpine-devel] extra/pgcluster

Cameron Banta <cbanta@gmail.com>
<531b02ea0906050807x678c4ca1l138d69ec19ae278f@mail.gmail.com>
Hello,

I updated the init scripts on this postgresql fork. (It allows multi master
replication.) I don't think my earlier patches were committed yet, so I made
a new one.

I'm working on a document in the wiki for how to set up the conf files to
get it to work.

-Cameron

[alpine-devel] Re: extra/pgcluster

Michael Mason <ms13sp@gmail.com>
<DA3D4E26-EAA2-4584-80E7-4C2DB9E26201@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<531b02ea0906050807x678c4ca1l138d69ec19ae278f@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Jun 5, 2009, at 3:07 PM, Cameron Banta wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I updated the init scripts on this postgresql fork. (It allows multi
> master replication.) I don't think my earlier patches were committed
> yet, so I made a new one.
>
> I'm working on a document in the wiki for how to set up the conf
> files to get it to work.

Patch Applied.
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports-mmason/

> -Cameron
> <extra_pgcluster_0001-initial-commit.patch>

Re: [alpine-devel] Re: extra/pgcluster

<1244316706.20550.31.camel@nc>
In-Reply-To
<DA3D4E26-EAA2-4584-80E7-4C2DB9E26201@gmail.com> (view parent)
On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 01:01 +0000, Michael Mason wrote:
> On Jun 5, 2009, at 3:07 PM, Cameron Banta wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I updated the init scripts on this postgresql fork. (It allows multi
> > master replication.) I don't think my earlier patches were committed
> > yet, so I made a new one.

The fixed patch drowned in my inbox. sorry about that.

> > I'm working on a document in the wiki for how to set up the conf
> > files to get it to work.

I had a short look at it. Replicating postgres... *really* cool! Thanks
for those patches.

> Patch Applied.
> http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports-mmason/

Mike, Thanks alot for taking care of the patches!