[alpine-devel] Move prosody to testing

<96a6f50a0906080742j22c69110pbbccb1d4dc4ed8ed@mail.gmail.com>
Hi!
Could mmason or ncopa please move unstable/prosody to testing/prosody
and make a apk of it.
It seems to run cleanly and I'm about to start testing it (would be
easier if the apk would be downloadable just by adding the http in
/etc/apk/repository).

<<mhavela>>

Michael Mason <ms13sp@gmail.com>
<486EB973-8759-4E45-879B-5CF3596F163B@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<96a6f50a0906080742j22c69110pbbccb1d4dc4ed8ed@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Jun 8, 2009, at 2:42 PM, Mika Havela wrote:

> Hi!
> Could mmason or ncopa please move unstable/prosody to testing/prosody
> and make a apk of it.

git mv unstable/prosody testing/

> It seems to run cleanly and I'm about to start testing it (would be
> easier if the apk would be downloadable just by adding the http in
> /etc/apk/repository).

I think ncopa said that the package builds get automatically done.

  Ncopa just has to pull in the mmason repository.

> <<mhavela>>
>

> ---
> Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
> Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
> ---

<1244475556.6758.19.camel@localhost.localdomain>
In-Reply-To
<486EB973-8759-4E45-879B-5CF3596F163B@gmail.com> (view parent)
On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 15:04 +0000, Michael Mason wrote:

> I think ncopa said that the package builds get automatically done.
>
>   Ncopa just has to pull in the mmason repository.

I'll do as soon I got my development vserver up again. Have reinstalled
my desktop computer (and switched from gentoo to arch)