Re: [alpine-devel] apk list repository contents

From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 16:05:52 +0100

On Fri, 2009-03-06 at 08:11 +0200, Timo Teräs wrote:
> Cameron Banta wrote:
> > Here's a patch, if interested, for the new apk to allow listing the contents
> > of the repositories.
> >
> > "apk list -o" or "apk -v list -o"
>
> Thanks.
>
> We might want the output format to be a bit different, but not sure yet.
> So applied as is.
>
> - Timo

I wonder if we might want have this in a separate applet. ie. 'apk info'
is for querying installed packages and maybe 'apk search' for whats in
repository.

apk search without options could list all packages in repositories. then
we could search based on comment, match pkgname, dependencies etc.

I'm just throwing out some ideas...