Re: [alpine-devel] Alpine Linux project management

From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:27:11 +0100

On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 15:51 +0300, Ilya Strelkin wrote:
> Dear Natanael!
>
> I am interested to volunteer in that area.

ok. nice!

> Perhaps, we may have
> - security alert mailing list

Any sugguestion to the name of such mailing list? we currently only have
alpine-devel.

> - wiki-like system for security alert log and related
> recommendations, tasks and code/packages updates references

Do you have any suggestions what wiki (or other system) we can use for
this?

To me it sounds more like a news site or similar. The wiki idea is that
anybody can modify contents and i doubt we want security alerts be
modified by anonymous.

This should probably be integrated with the bugtracker (whatever we end
up with).