[alpine-devel] extra/iaxmodem: move to /usr/sbin

From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:04:13 +0100

Cameron,

You are the maintainer for iaxmodem so I'm telling I took some liberty
to clean it up a bit.

Basicly, I moved it from /sbin to /usr/sbin since its not really needed
for booting, restoring, recovering, and/or repairing the system. (see
http://pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#SBINSYSTEMBINARIES )

while there I also removed the uclibc++ dependency (added by mmason
here:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/commit/?id=615d2cc07d0670b067225881a43352c58f4e2205 )

Nothing links to uclibc++ (use 'scanelf -Rn pkg/' to verify that) and
the g++ check is only done by braindead configure script. So, I just
patch the configure script and removed the uclibc++ stuff.

I also removed the comments at the end that hold dead code for
installing init.d script. If you plan to add init.d scripts the package
should have been in testing and not in "extra".

My commit:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/commit/?id=8d9d321723fe5361d0886f9f8f66801c1f11b0b3

Are you ok with those changes?