[alpine-devel] alpine-1.9.0_alpha6 released

From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:46:27 +0100

Download from http://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v1.9/iso/

Some things fixed:

* boot from cdrom and save configs to USB. (previously you could save
the configs but they would not be found during next reboot)

* from from /dev/md0

There are many new pacakges as well. I will try get some kind of
comparison script to generate the package diff.

We are getting close to have all the needed packages for an 1.9.0
release and can soon start making betas. If there are some packages you
know are used but are missing in 1.9.0 please let us know asap.

Thanks!