[alpine-devel] First abuild attempt

From: Mark Constable <markc_at_renta.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:24:40 +1000

For a first attempt at building I package I copied main/nano to
a parallel build tree and modified the configure line to include
--enable-color and --enable-nanorc, then abuild -i.

My newer package compiled okay and went to $REPODEST (being
/home/packages/alpine/nano*) but did not install.

How do I install a package directly as per pacman -U /path/to/package?

How do I create the custom local package database, again, like
the Arch repo-add command?

(I couldn't find any info about the package db on the trac wiki)

--markc