Re: [alpine-devel] First abuild attempt

From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:19:42 +0200

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 22:57 +1000, Mark Constable wrote:
> Natanael Copa wrote:
> > The format shoudl be stable now so its time to get documentation
> > started. If you want to help us, this is an important piece that badly
> > needs help.
>
> I hate docs too but I am a native English speaker so I'll certainly
> try and help out. Feel free to email me anything offlist and I'll
> at least proof read it. It will take me a while to get the hung of
> things enough to submit any standalone docs.

oh. ok, well, we need someone that say:
we need this docs be strucutered like this and this. ncopa: pleas fill
in the gaps in the sceleton i made here and there.

and then continue to kick my (and the people who knows how it works)'s
rear part til its done :)

but thanks, for offer help. I think we have atleast 2 who can proof read
now (Nathan being the other one). thats good.

Thanks!